WHO WE ARE
Combining nearly seven decades of beautiful and responsible architectural design, construction documentation and personal client service experience, TDG Architecture is uniquely suited for special projects that require creative problem solving and excellence in project management. Our award winning designs are grounded in a practical and collaborative approach with our clients to establish a design solution that will bring the most beauty, sustainability and value to every building and space. This approvable design strategy has provided an opportunity to help public and private clients succeed in residential, commercial, industrial, and mixed-use projects throughout the area.
TDG Architecture was created in early 2008 by the former partner of Colorado Architecture Partnership, Mark Tremmel. TDG works as joint venture partnership to provide superior architectural design and client care services for Colorado Springs and the surrounding region. Trained to the most current digital drawing standards, TDG has the capacity to envision and detail every project to exacting professional standards while conforming to rigorous budgets and schedules.
WHAT WE DO
We have extensive experience working with neighborhood and government agencies, such as the City of Colorado Springs Regional Building Department, City Development & Planning Services, and other regional planning organizations to provide our clients with approval-ready projects. Our public client experience includes working with the City of Colorado Springs Utilities; City Parks, Recreation & Cultural Services; and University of Colorado at Colorado Springs on projects that span two decades.
Our residential experience covers assisted living, multifamily and private residences with both new construction and renovation on a variety of local, regional, and international projects.
Our projects provide value to the owners and to our community. With all four of the professionals of the firm as Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design Accredited Professional (LEED AP’s), TDG is experienced in energy saving design and built-green award-winning residential creations. We have worked with the USGBC to achieve LEED Certified Silver Award for the Colorado Springs Utilities Water Laboratory (in association with RNL Design of Denver) and the Summit County Built-Green Award exemplify our commitment to sustainable design and healthy built environments.
TDG holds architectural licenses in Colorado, Arizona, California, Nebraska, and Texas.
During every step of the process, we are paying attention to you: what you are saying, and what you are not saying and everything in between.
Actively listening is not just about hearing what our clients are saying. We are paying attention, taking notes, and engaging by being inquisitive. The questions we ask are not just to create total transparency between us and our clients. We ask the questions that will improve our clients vision and meet their spoken and unspoken needs and wants.
Once we fully understand your needs, we then dive head first into the creative design process. This is where our knowledge, our experience, and certifications take over to produce beautiful structures.
TEST AND EVALUATE.
No project is complete until it has been thoroughly tested and evaluated. We double and triple check every aspect of our projects. Quality control is a core aspect of what we do, and we are not finished with a job until our clients are 100% happy with our work.
At TDG Architecture, each team member plays an integral part in the overall success of the company and each project. We value the individuality and creativity of everyone on the team by learning from the extensive backgrounds and expertise each brings to the table. We believe that collaboration is key to our ability to provide our clients with the best work, and we hope you will agree after collaborating with us.
TDG is always looking for the right people to join our team. If you submit your resume via email, we will review your information and contact you if we have an opportunity that may be the right fit.
Please follow us on social media and our blog to stay up today with our latest updates and newest job postings!
Over the years, we have been rewarded recognition for a myriad of our projects, commercial and residential architecture alike, from Colorado to Texas. We are proud of our expertise in each area of architecture and design and continue to push forward with the best design possible.
Abbott Street Residence
2014 Tommie Gold Winner, Excellence in Bathroom Renovations $20,000 & over. Abbott Street Residence
2013 Community Improvement Award for Commercial Renovation, given by Houston Heights Association
2013 Landmark Award for Ruggles Green Sugarland Restaurant, given by the Houston Business Journal - More Info
2013 Award of Excellence for Historic Residential Restoration awarded by The Historic Preservation Alliance of Colorado Springs for the San Miguel Residence
2011 AIBD (American Institute of Building Design) Award for Castle Rock Catalytic Transformation of a Downtown
2007 SCBA (Summit County Builders Association) Parade of Homes Luxe Design Winner
2007 AIA South Chapter Citation Award
2001 Colorado Springs Utilities Water Laboratory and Resources Building with RNL Design, LEED Silver
2000 Partnership of Community Design Award for Uncle Wilbur Fountain & Plaza
1999 AIA (American Institute of Architects) South Chapter Award of Merit for Avenue Café
1999 Partnership of Community Design Award for the Lowell Neighborhood Re-Development
HISTORIC PRESERVATION / ADAPTIVE REUSE
- 515 Manitou Art Gallery
- Church in the Wildwood
- Cliff Dwellings Museum and Gift Center Expansion, Manitou Springs, CO
- Cliff House Hotel Planning
- Heller Center for Arts and Humanities at University of Colorado – Colorado Springs
- Peak Theatre
- Smokebrush Theatre
- Bear Creek Veterinarian
- Front Range Dental
- PeakMed Medical Office
- PeakMed Medical Downtown Office – on the boards
- Emerald Fields
- Colorado Springs Utilities / City of Colorado Springs On-Call Contract
- Colorado Springs Utilities East Service Center
- Colorado Springs Utilities Facilities Building
- Colorado Springs Utilities Freeze Protect Storage Addition
- Colorado Springs Utilities Headquarters Expansion – w/ RNL Design
- Colorado Springs Utilities Investment Recovery Building
- Colorado Springs Utilities Tenant Finish Alterations
- Colorado Springs Utilities Water Lab
- Colorado Springs Utilities Wire Stripping Building
- City Trax
- Plaza of the Rockies Interior Remodel
- AutoSource Motors
- Calhan Park Pavilion – on the boards
- Cliff Dwellings Museum and Gift Center Expansion
- Energy Exhibits at Conservation Energy Center
- Great Sand Dunes National Park Visitors Center Expansion, San Luis Valley, CO
- Uncle Wilber Fountain Plaza in Acacia Park
- Starsmore Discovery Center
- Sallie Bush Community Building Remodel – under construction
- Airport Mixed Use Building – on the boards
- Golf Entertainment Center – on the boards
- Las Animas Commercial – on the boards
- Avenue Café
- McGinty’s Wood Oven Pub & Patio Addition
- Ruggles Green at City Centre
- Ruggles Green at Sugarland
- Ruggles Green at Sugarland Bistro – on the boards
- Ruggles Green in the Heights
- Ruggles Green at Woodlands
- Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory, multiple locations in Colorado
- Gold Camp Residence – under construction
- Mirror Lake Residence
- Snow Mass Residence – under construction
- Three Peaks Residence
- Turkey Creek Residence
- Twin Flower Residence – under construction
- Weekender Retreat – on the boards
- Artist’s Studio
- Broadmoor Residence
- Brooke Residence
- Calgary Residence
- Culebra Residence – on the boards
- Mayhurst Residence
- Eagle Avenue Residence
- Garden Drive Residence
- Gentry Lane Residence
- Pourtales Residence
- Gambrel Residence – under construction
- Kelowna Residence
- Cliff Point Residence – under construction
- Buckeye Residences
- Old North End Residence & Garage Studio – on the boards
- San Miguel Residence
- Tres Blanco Residence
- West Cheyenne Residence
- Bijou Lofts - unbuilt
- Boulder Broadmoor Villas
- Prestwick Village
- The Poet Lofts
- Townhomes at Lowell
- Townhomes at Spring Creek
- Sand Creek Apartments
- Village Green Assisted Living Facility – under construction
- Point of the Pines Assisted Living Terraces – on the boards (CDG tag)
- Wolfensberger Apartments – on the boards
- Spring Creek Apartments – on the boards
- 22 Spruce Apartments – on the boards
- 421 N. Nevada Apartments – on the boards
- Las Animas Apartments – on the boards
- Downtown Castle Rock Concept Design
- Gold Hill Mesa Concept Design
- Gold Hill Mesa Schematic Design – on the boards
- Lowell Neighborhood – w/ DPZ
- Venezia Park – under construction